This chocolate freezer fudge takes minutes to make, is gluten, dairy and refined sugar free and best of all tastes delicious. I gave these to some of my yoga students and they all asked for the recipe…
I like to make this in bulk and keep it in the freezer for those moments when you fancy a sweet treat. It will keep for a few months, and you can eat directly from the freezer, so it’s perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth.
200g coconut oil
200g peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
80g cocoa powder (I try to use raw cacao)
80ml rice malt syrup or maple / honey. Or to taste. Using more or less of this will alter how sweet the chocolate is. (I use maple syrup)
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Put the coconut oil in a saucepan and melt over a medium heat.
- Once the oil has started to melt add in the peanut butter and melt together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix with a spoon until well combined. Make sure the mixture doesn’t bil as this will impair the flavour.
- Line a try with baking paper and pour the mixture onto the try. The tray you use will define the size of you chunks, I find a small deep tray works best.
- Find a flat space in your freezer and freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once frozen cut into small squares and serve.
- Don’t leave this out in a warm room for two long because it will melt.